Not sure if this Easter garland is made of chocolate or not! I’m a bit late in putting up this post since Easter is over, and its not really relevant to human health – although if your beloved dog dies from an overdose of chocolate it can make a whole family feel very ill.
Chocolate contains a constituent know as theobromine. This is metabolised much slower in animals than in the human and can lead to toxicity and even death if an animal devours chocolate intended for human consumption. Dogs, because of their sweet tooth are particularly susceptible. Cats on the other hand tend to be more choosy about what they eat usually preferring a mouse or bird to a chocolate easter egg.
COUNTRY : USA
Please read DISCLAIMER by clicking on LEGAL tab above